Live Beginners Workshop – Auckland date
$297.00 ex gst
Stuck. Nervous. Confused. Don’t know what the heck you’re doing?
If any of these describe your relationship with the ‘gram, you will LOVE our Beginner’s Instagram Workshop.
Why? Because you’ll walk away feeling the complete opposite and ready to make instagram work its butt off for your business.
“Super empowered”. “Excited to get stuck in”. “Full of plans”. These are a few ways attendees described feeling after the workshop. Pretty cool huh?
The Beginner Users’ Workshop Includes:
- WHY Instagram is important for your business (no matter what your business is) and where it fits into your marketing plan
- WHAT your ‘gram niche is and how to work that out
- HOW to set up your instagram account from scratch (ready for you to get posting!)
- ALL of the basics you need to ace your ‘gram (including writing a great bio, making the most of your link, how and when to post, our favourite instagram tools, and more).
- HOW to use the Instagram Algorithm to your advantage (trust us, it can be done and you will do it)
- WHAT to post (knowing what to post and why is one of the biggest questions our clients have)
- HOW to use hashtags effectively (one of the most misunderstood yet most important tools on the ‘gram)
- HOW to encourage growth through engagement
- AND how to create and use stories (they are much, much less scary than you think)
- PLUS the chance to ask questions and get feedback
Can’t make the date?
If you can’t make the workshops click here to get a recording for $149. It’s not personalised like the real deal (it’s hard to ask a video questions) but it’s still informative, actionable and almost as good as being there.
*Still wondering who ‘the best in the business’ are?
Tash and Viv are Instagram Experts and Co-Founders of Instagram specialist company, Ace The Gram – a company on a mission to help everyone reap the infinite benefits of nailing Instagram.
The pair have over 200k net followers on their personal Instagrams and have worked with clients from 70 followers to 1.9 million followers across Australia, the USA, and New Zealand.
They have discovered firsthand how building a dedicated Instagram following can significantly accelerate the success of your personal brand or business. Through their business Ace The Gram they help client’s grow daily.